March 20, 2008

I'm still here!


I just wanted to let you all know I have not run away to a warmer climate! Though that sounds great, and preferable, I have instead been studying. My graduate program comprehensive exam is tomorrow and I'm totally freaking out! Sure, I have been reading through the prep books for several weeks now, however I do not find myself very confident in knowing all the material. There is just SO MUCH!

Anyhow, I hope to begin blogging much more regularly soon! Please, keep stopping by to check for new stuff, or just to say hi! I love hearing from everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best on your test! When I was working on my master's, it was one of the busiest times of my life, so I bailed! Hang in there... your graduation is so close!

    ReplyDelete