April 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 4-7-08


Monday - - Potato Soup!

Yummy Potato Soup
6 potato, 5 celery stalks, 2 carrots, 5 bacon strips (sometimes we substitute ham bits), 1/2 onion, 1 tsp salt, 4 oz sour cream

Peal and dice potato. Place in pot with just enough water to cover. Add celery, carrots, and salt. Cook until tender. Add bacon and onion and stir in sour cream.

Tuesday - - Fried Chicken Breast and Rice (ended up not having this last week)

Wednesday - - Pizza or Leftovers

Thursday - - Dino (Chicken) Nuggets
Friday - - Tilapia

Saturday - - We will be at a wedding!

Sunday - - Breakfast (eggs, sausage, toast)

Be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for other Meal Planning Ideas!

7 comments:

  1. Lots of celery, just the way I like it. Yes! Who doesn't love soup...other than my kids? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh...tilapia...let me know how that goes...I am so afraid to cook fish. I am not sure why though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're inspiring me to start planning out my meals better again. I'm starting off with minestrone soup tonight. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soup sounds delicious! Obviously I love soup, it's on my menu two weeks in a row. I'm going to try this one next week!

    Saralynn: Tilapia is one of the few fish I will eat in the US... Not too fishy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm letting my husband cook the Tilapia. I'm never good with fish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do! The more the merrier :)
    BTW, "Crazy Daisy" is one my favorite sayings. Right next to "Golly
    Tamale"...

    Fun blog you have here (love the meal plans et al.)! Thanks for visiting mine. *B

    ReplyDelete