June 13, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #76

Friday Fill-Ins #76


1. Traveling the world is high up on my bucket list.

2. My favorite quote is "We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box."; it's from unknown.

3. Scrapbooking inspired me to start blogging. I rarely write on my scrapbook pages, and am hoping this will help me document what is going on in my life.

4. Strawberries are best fresh.

5. Having a spider in my bed and my husband and I trying to eliminate it is the last dream I remember having. Yeah, ish.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is at dusk.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing my family, tomorrow my plans include going to my sister's bridal shower and Sunday, I want to relax, but will spend the day in the car driving home!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your #1! I definitely would like to travel to more countries. China, Australia, Thailand, and England are at the top of my list.

    Some of my favorite places I've been to so far are: Hawaii, Greece, Italy, and Argentina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put the same thing for number 1. Here's to world travel!!!
    Great list.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeuuu, eeuuu, spiders, YUCK!

    Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete