July 4, 2008

Friday Fill In #79

Friday Fill-Ins #79

1. Holidays in the summer are the best. I love the warm weather and sitting outside in the fresh air.

2. Steaks, corn on the cob, hotdogs, and veggies are my favorite things to grill.

3. My thoughts are scrambled and confused.

4. Resting and relaxing is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!

5. My favorite book so far this summer is "Before You Leap: A Frog's Eye View of Life's Greatest Lessons". I needed some fun and easy reading after being in grad school for two years!

6. Refreshed, relaxed and awake is the best way to begin a day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to grilling hot dogs and corn on the cob, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to relax (I'm seeing a theme here)!

For more Friday Fill In Participants, or to join in, visit here!

3 comments:

  1. similar answer for #3. Enjoy your BBQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on #6!!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this fill in friday thing. I might have to look into participating this week! :)

    ReplyDelete