January 8, 2009

It is already january 8th!?

How did this happen? Is it really january 8, nearly Jan 9? Seriously? WHOA!

Everything has been so crazy. I knew it had been awhile since my last post, but Holy Moly!

Work has been crazy. I have met with the Foundation director, and board president, the college president, 2 of the 3 college VPs, 2 of the deans... yeah. What a week. Needless to say, it has been stressful.

I'll get back to you all with more updates soon! Plus, my blogoversary is coming up soon....!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha....
    Happy New Year!!

    I wish I had things to do other than blogging. I'm so addicted and try to free my self from it. but it's soooooo hard :lOl:

    I have a giveaway at my blog. take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy huh? my daughter's birthday is this week and it just seems like we had CHristmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Nothing like a little pressure from the administration. Hope it was good stuff--knowing you, of course it was.

    Thanks for all your get well wishes. I'm starting to feel a little more like myself again. Whew! It was a long haul.

    ReplyDelete