February 23, 2009

Help! I'm lost! Okay, so I'M not lost...

Well, maybe not really lost, per se. However I cannot find my cable to upload photos to my computer. This is making me cRaZy because:
  • I have 2 nearly full cards. I need to upload the photos!
  • I have some awesome photos to post here and want to do so before it is old news
  • I know it is here, and there isn't any where else to look... ugh. I hate when this happens!
However, on the upside, I am feeling much more healthy than when I posted last. Plus, I'm not quite as stressed (it could be denial, hehe). Stay tuned. Lots to come!

1 comment:

  1. Replacement cables are pretty cheap... it's usually just a standard USB to micro, mini or B-type USB. I keep a couple of spares around since my MP3 player uses the same conversion... which BTW if you have an MP3 player you might want to see if the cable will work.

    ReplyDelete