October 1, 2009

Creative Week - And we have winners!

Thank you to everyone that participated in Creative Week!
I really enjoyed hearing from you all!

It was fun, and even if you were not able to participate, I hope you enjoyed the posts!


For the Creative Challenge Two,

photo frame winner.....

Michelle Nist from Inks Outside the Box

- - - - - - - - -

For the Being Crafty And Green post,

Eco Inspirations journal winner...
Tammy from One Step at a Time

Reusable shopping bag winner...
Leslie from Love Street

- - - - - - - - -

and for the grand finale! The 12x12 Freeze Frame winner is...
Ginny from Mom of 2 dancers

- - - - - - - - -

I also want to send a special THANK YOU to Katie, from
Crafts by Katie for helping out with Creative Week!
She provided a wonderful guest post!

To say thanks, I will be sending Katie a 12x12 Freeze Frame!


If you are one of our giveaway winners... watch for an email from me in the next couple of days!

** I also have a special Freeze Frame discount for my readers! If you order your Freeze Frame, from their website at http://www.thefreezeframe.com/ mention the discount code of OCTkkBLOG5 for the $5 off a 12x12 Freeze Frame!


3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Thank you so so much! I totally wasn't expecting that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay! Yay! Thank you for picking me, even though it was random. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no way, that is awesome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete