October 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 10-12-09

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/menubutton.png

As I mentioned last week, this month, we are trying to use what we have. Aside from wanting to use up our stash, we are trying to trying to pay down some our our debt, as well as save up for the holidays.
We may not have the most exciting plan each day/week, however we will be saving tons of money by using what we already have! We may purchase milk, bread, wraps, and fresh fruit, however otherwise, we are golden.


Monday
** Lunch - Leftovers
** Supper - Meat Loaf with frozen veggies

Tuesday
** Lunch - Ham wraps
** Supper - Fish and rice

Wednesday
** Lunch - Rice and Chicken
** Supper - Tacos

Thursday
** Lunch - Left overs/veggie dinners
** Supper - Potatoes and the fixin's

Friday
** Lunch - Leftovers
** Supper - Waffles or Pancakes

Saturday
** Lunch - Grilled Hamburgers and rice
** Supper - Brats, and pasta

Sunday
** Lunch - Pancakes or Waffles
** Supper - BBQ Ribs and hash browns

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie to participate or for more menus and recipes!

1 comment:

  1. My hubby is home this week and I didn't plan a menu. I feel so lost!!LOL ;) However, since I had no clue what we were doing each day on this mini-stay-at-home-vacation, it was too difficult to really plan meals. I can hardly wait for next week.

    Good job on using up things you have on hand!! I do that the last week of every month...cuz the food budget tends to be on the lean side that week. ;)

    ReplyDelete