January 19, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Hello! So things have been crazy, however I believe I am in a much better place now. I'm getting excited for my blog-o-versary, my upcoming birthday, and the list of gradual changes I am making and hoping to make in the next weeks, months and years.

Husband is back in school! He is pursuing a Master's degree, and started just over a week ago. This is wonderful news and I am so very proud and excited for him. I am a little sad we are not able to spend as much fun time together, however I know in the end it will be worth it!

I have been looking at ways to better organize my life, and ways to save more money. We are not the best at saving, and though we have good intentions, our debt is not getting paid off as we wanted it to. This is frustrating for us, however we know it is a problem, and are currently looking for the solution that will work the best for us (though always open to suggestions and ideas that have worked for you!)

I'm working on a list of goals, as I have for my other birthdays. I'm excited yet nervous, as I didn't do well on my goals this last year.

Off to work I go! Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if it will help, but I'm going to be posting more organizational changes to my blog. Thank you so much for stopping by today. You're one of my favorite bloggers! *hugs* Congrats to your hubby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if I remember correctly, I think we share a birthday. Was your birthday yesterday? Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michie! It was my bday yesterday! I hope you had a wonderful birthday too!

    ReplyDelete