May 9, 2010

Over the last while, I have...

  • Started a garden in a spare bedroom. We anticipated being able to plant things outside last weekend, however the weather has not cooperated with us. The started pots are overfilled with plants needing to be moved outdoors!
  • Started doing a lot more cooking and baking. In the last couple of months, we have only purchased a couple loaves of bread. I have been making all bread from scratch!
  • I event found a yummy garlic pizza crust recipe I have used several times!
  • Again gave in, and clicked "read all" on my google reader. My hope is, to this time, decide to keep reading, or delete the blog from the reader.




  • Purchased a new washer and dryer, to find out the dryer didn't work (ever!) and then go 3 months without a dryer! --yes, finally, we have a dryer that works, however it is not green. The green one was determined to be an expensive metal rock.
  • Tried to clean, however found it was easier to watch TV.
  • Regretted all the time spent in front of TV.
  • Contemplated how to take back my counter space. We have an issue with our paper... receipts, mail, and stuff seem to pile up and never go away.
  • Found out how annoying it is to have my eye twitch, for 6+ days.
  • Found a great website for coupon swapping!
  • Saved a lot of money... spent a lot of money.
  • And so much more...

What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Will you share the garlic pizza crust recipe? Pleeeeaaaassse?

    ReplyDelete