October 3, 2011

Quick Cards

I wanted to send a quick note to my Compassion Kids. I decided to make a little "You are Loved" tag for each kid. If you follow me on twitter or facebook, you got a quick sneak peak of my progress in making the tags.


I LOVE my new Ali Edwards "This One" stamp set! I also recently picked up a Tree Snag 'em Stamps from Imaginisce. I added a sparkly brad from DoodleBug, colored in the tree with a brown sharpie, and 2 Copic markers (G14 and YG17), topped it off with a little ink (Inkadinkado Stackables) on the edges and poof! 3 cute little tags.


I decided to use a few bits of paper I had and make up a couple cards to attach the tags to, and in under 15 minutes, I had 3 cards ready to be written in! 


Have you written to your Compassion kids recently? Now is always the perfect time! Don't forget, you can also write to your kids through the Compassion website!

No comments:

Post a Comment