February 7, 2012

Project Life, Jan 30- Feb 5


Last week, I noticed the right page protector had extra glare problems (maybe the old style ones?). Those photos, I took out of the pockets to take the photo, however this week, I simply didn't have time.  Sorry for the icky photos of my pages this week!


 No, there are not aliens in the car... Just Dakota and Jaffery :)




The pictures of Dakota and Jaffery at the car windows below and the one of Jaffery and Alan reading above are my complete favorite this week!


Compared to last week, this week's page was simple.  I had more photos last week and more time to put it together. This week, I still have the photos printed and in an album. That is what makes this project amazing. It works regardless of how much time I have orhow many photos I take... How is your 365 or Project Life working for you?



1 comment:

  1. Your pages look great! Love the pictures of your dog's tongue...so funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete