January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I suppose I cannot put off turning 25 any longer. I cannot decide if I am excited about my birthday, or would rather pretend it is just another day. I think part of it is that I have so many things on my "To Do" list, and no time left in my planner. That could be why I am up after midnight... well, maybe I'm just playing on the internet and have no real excuse.

I don't have much planned. I took the day off work and school so I am able to sleep in. I have a few errands, and a few things for school I will need to get done. (Unfortunately, grad school doesn't allow me to use the "my dog ate my homework" bit, though I would love to see the look on my professors' face if I said it with a serious face).

My husband will be leaving work early so we can go out for dinner and spend the afternoon together. Honestly, it will be nice to just hang out and not have to be in a mad dash for a day.

Ironically enough, I have decided that turning 25 requires it's own "To Do" list. I suppose it is my new years resolutions coming a bit late. :)

Things to do before turning 26:

  • Start a blog
  • Take the 365 photo challenge (http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/)
  • Move out of my apartment
  • Find a Job
  • Finish my honeymoon scrapbook and start/finish another travel scrapbook
  • Watch less TV
  • Exercise more
  • Play the piano more
  • Save money

I'll start with that and see how it goes. Hey, I must say that I have a good start. "Start a blog" . . . check!! :)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting the blog! =) Blogs are SO fun! I adore having mine.

    I am so with you on the saving money thing and exercising more. I think I might look up yoga videos on YouTube... it'll keep me from writing my paper just a little bit longer! ;)

    Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete