January 27, 2008

It's Almost Valentine's Day!?


Valentine's Day? I really must be a procrastinator. I'm thinking "It is still January!" It seems anymore, I'm almost indifferent to Valentine's Day. However this could be fun! Island Life is hosting a Valentine's Day swap, so head on over and sign up! Once you are signed up, make sure to fill out the questionnaire! :)

* What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day?

A nice dinner out . . . just spending time with my husband. Maybe a little gift, or flowers!

* In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like?
I do not remember a Valentine's Day not consumed by school. Now, in my last semester of graduate school, the day will be spent in classes, and then filled with homework. Takeout is a strong possibility.

* If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Reeses Pieces sound really great right now!

* Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like?
Black Licorice, or black jelly beans. Not really a fan of chocolate either.

* If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
Most likely I wouldn't. I can't swim, and dislike chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment