March 29, 2008

Shoulda Woulda


Happy Saturday! I have declared today "Clean the apartment or else" Day. Thus, my blogging today will be minimal.

However, After posting my first Thursday Thirteen I was wishing I would have done 2 things differently. #1 I would have included links or videos of the songs instead of just the list. AND #2 I would have proofed it. This would have eliminated my having 2 number 8's listed! OOPS!

Thus, below I have reposted 13 uhh, 14 songs I love, with links and a couple of the videos (a couple of my favorites!).


1.... New Soul by Yael Naim


2... When I think About Angels by Jamie O'Neal


3... 1234 by Feist



4...
Bubbly by Colbie Caillat


5...
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day



6...
100 Years by Five for Fighting


7...
Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson


8...
L.O.V.E. by Ashlee Simpson


8 1/2...
Fidelity by Regina Spektor


9...
Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne


10...
Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood


11...
Pretty Vegas by INXS


12...
25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago


13...
Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I JUST, JUST, JUST downloaded song #1 to my cell as my new ringtone. Love it!

    ReplyDelete