March 13, 2008

Today. . .

Today I...

- appreciate that my husband did laundry and dishes tonight before I got home.
- am tired even though I got 9 hours of sleep last night.
- am panicked about my comprehensive exam next Friday.
- am happy it was 50 degrees today.
- feel crabby, anxious, depressed and sad for various reasons.
- want to be done with school.
- am nervous about finding a job.
- just want to sit here and do nothing, but realize that isn't going to do any good.
- am looking forward to tomorrow.

addition/edit: Sorry for my negativity. Been one of those days! I'll write about something fun and positive tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you're having one of those days. How great to not have to come home to dirty dishes and laundry - what a husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.....I answered your question over at my party :)

    ReplyDelete