April 18, 2008

Friday Fill In - #68

Friday Fill In #68
1. The last time I lost my temper I regretted it later!
2. Being to busy is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is "Before You Leap: A Frogs eye view of life's greatest lessons" by Kermit the Frog, that I got clear back here!
4. Graduation is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, keep the closet door closed!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a new scrapbook magazine.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the apartment and Sunday, I want to relax!

3 comments:

  1. That book sounds wicked cute!

    Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just love getting a good magazine in the mail. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you got to bed early!

    happy Friday1

    ReplyDelete