April 14, 2008

It's time to vote!

It is time for you, my readers, to let me know what you want to hear more about! Sure, in the end it's my blog and I'll blog what I want too. :-) However, I would love to know what you come here for, what you like reading, seeing, and most of all, what I should talk about to get you to come back!

Edit: If there are multiple things you would like to see, or something this isn't listed, but sure to write what you are looking for in the comments!


Please vote!

5 comments:

  1. I put multiple/other, I'm up for any of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the eclectic mix of topics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your blog because I never know what I'll find. I like the way you mix things up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's your blog, but I personally like more personal topics. I actually like blog posts that explore a person's feelings. They make that person more real to me, and I feel that I have more to contribute in the comments.

    But those aren't the only kinds of blog posts I like. It really depends on what I'm in the mood for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for crafts because I like to see all the cool crafty things you do - especially when you tell me how you did it! But I like all the general day-to-day stuff too. :)

    ReplyDelete