May 2, 2008

Friday Fill In - #70

Friday Fill Ins #70
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are
sugar and caffeine!
2.
My Husband often amazes me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is not coming home with us.
4.
Love, understanding, compromise, and a sense of humor , mix it all together and voila! You have a long lasting marriage!.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow
daisies, of course!
6. ?
is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing guitar hero, tomorrow my plans include prepping for my interview and Sunday, I want to relax!

I Had a hard time with #6... how would you fill it in?

4 comments:

  1. How about apples or carrots, I like them raw (no dip or anything)best? I don't know... that is a tough one... There are few things that have a "natural" form... Maybe coffee if you like it black not of a flavored variety... I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about relationships? I think that there is too much "fakeness" in relationships these days. You just have to be real to make it work.

    I wish I had done this one. I was out of town and missed it. Oh well. I enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, man, I LOVE guitar hero!

    ReplyDelete