May 18, 2008

Weekend Flair #7

With my being out of town, my instructions and photos are a little short, however I wanted to show you what I have been working on! If you have any questions, or need clarification, just ask :-)


Supply Photo:



In searching for sample bridal shower invites, I came across
this website. I was able to adjust a couple of their samples to fit what I needed for wording. I also used Cricut cartridges Walk in My Garden (for the butterfly) and Accent Essentials for the fancy purple squares.

After cutting the butterflies and squares, I made a assembly line of sorts and put them together!


Step One: Print invite on white cardstock and cut all butterflies and squares



Step Two: Glue purple squares on card stock
Step Three: Add crystal
Step Four: Add Butterfly (Note, I started using the foam squares to make these pop, but it proved to be a pain in the bottom. I ended up using glue dots)
Step Five: Round corners

I ended up a few short, so will have to finish on Monday.



What creative projects are you working on?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute invitations! I love showers where people bring recipe cards too. How fun!

    ReplyDelete