June 6, 2008

Those plants that live and Friday Fill Ins!

Despite the fact I tend to loose many plants due to issues such as this, I am not feared by all things green! Today marked my annual afternoon of re-potting any surviving plants. I do have a few that are nearly out of control (yeah, can you believe it?) and I'm not sure I have room for much longer. I'm hoping for a house in the next year, so I won't have to worry as much about the huge amount of space some of them take up. Honestly, having them on the desk isn't the issue. It is over-wintering them in the apartment that is the challenge!







What I ended up with (minus the huge one. I didn't move it for the photo, but you can see it in one of the photos above, in a corner!)!

---------------------------------------
And now for Friday Fill Ins!

1. Idle hands are likely in need of the break.
2. I love quiet time in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when the sun sets. It is always so pretty and calm.
4. The last tea I drank was sugary.
5. I like to relax in the Summer.
6. My mother always said you will understand when you have kids.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing a job application, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and Sunday, I want to go to the zoo!

2 comments:

  1. They all look beautiful! I'm so bad about repotting my plants - I have a bunch right now that could use some repotting.

    Thanks for coming by. Have a good weekend - see you soon - Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fill-ins this week! Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!

    ReplyDelete