June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #7 - Walking with Dinosaurs!



Thirteen photos from Walking with Dinosaurs at the Xcel Energy Center!
We took my husband's grandparents and one of my friends (Tink) to this show. It was absolutely amazing! Check back tomorrow for more photos, videos and details!





























The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





9 comments:

  1. Great photos!!! Where is this located????
    www.fittrendz4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Reminds me of visiting Dinosoars Alive for my brother's birthday once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw this at the Xcel Center, St. Paul, MN, however they have a tour schedule here... http://www.dinosaurlive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here I thought your post was going to be about volunteering to lead the exercises at the senior center.

    My Thursday Thirteen #82 is up! Its about walking too!13 Fun Facts about Walking It's more fun than fact :-) Stop by if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really cool. I am going to have to check out that web site

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! Great pictures. Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pictures! Looks like you had a good time. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. That part where the brantosaurus (you didn't really expect me to be able to spell that, did you?) reaches out over the audience is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun time to me!

    Thanks for your kind words on my blog! I do have some great memories of my grandmother and I am ever so fortunate for it!

    ReplyDelete