July 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #9




My {current} 13 Favorite Craft Supplies/Tools
... in no particular order!

1... Paper. You can see how I organize it here and here!

2... Paper trimmer. Don't craft without one!

3... Crop-a-dile and accessories. I use eyelets, and snaps all the time! The crop a dile was the only way to go (before having the crop a dile, I used the hammer tool. After annjoying to many apartment neighbors in the middle of the night with my loud crafting, husband got me this amazing creation!).




4... Dotto. This adhesive is perfect for nearly everything. Even photo safe!

5... Cricut. Since using this machine I have never looked back. No more tracing letters, buying endless alphabet stickers, or wishing I could fit just the right embellishment. It is amazing! You can see some of the projects I have created with it here!

6... Xyron sticker makers, 2 sizes. This makes it SO much easier to tack down those smaller items instead of getting glue everywhere!



7... My stamp and ink collection. I especially appreciate the acrylic stamps. They allow one to see through the stamp for perfect placement. However I do still use my wood mounted stamps a lot!

8... Heating tool and embossing powders. Never did I think I would enjoy such a thing. I made the mistake of using one. Then I had to have one. I use it nearly every time I craft.

9... Buttons. Simple however can add the perfect touch.

10... Metal tags and tag maker. Simple amazing and versatile.



11... My printer. I have an HP all in one printer/scanner/copier/fax. It prints amazing photos. I don't print all my photos at home, however it is a life saver when I'm in the middle of a project and need a 1x1 inch photo printed!

12... My camera, Canon digital. Many of my projects are inspired by my photos.

13... My computer, a Mac of course. I edit many photos on my computer, using iPhoto, and Photoshop. I enjoy taking a color photo and making it all black and white except the featured subject.




The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 comments:

  1. Such a great list, and it does make me wish I was more creative. Someday I may have to try playing around with some of the supplies and tools. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Photoshop! Love it! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you crafty girl you!

    Fun 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Makes me want to unbury my desk and start crafting again...someday when the floor is done and I have my space back....and I get a new printer since mine decided to break yesterday. :-P I miss being creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a lot of these things too, and I completely understand why you love them! Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like we have a lot of the same favorite supplies! :)

    I must say -- I like the Cricut about 100 times more than I liked the Wishblade even. People at a crop looked at me like I must be crazy, but I love that darn Cricut. (We even sold our Wishblade on Ebay and got a cricut instead.)

    I *heart* Photoshop too! (And my Canon 30D.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a VERY serious crafter and I'm impressed. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm jealous to the talent you have ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell me more about the tagmaker. THAT looks like a cool gadget. How do you get the paper tag the right size to fit inside the metal outer part?

    Not only are supplies and tools fun to organize, they're fun to take pictures of, too! Nice post, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can i come play at your house?!?!

    dude...i want a cricut so.incredibly.bad.

    ReplyDelete