October 29, 2008

The walk

Going into work each day I park in almost the same spot, walk the same path, have the same beautiful walk into my office. Each day, I think, I love working here. I love this walk from the parking lot. I love the trees and park around campus; everything is so pretty. I love walking the halls and hearing the students chatter between classes. I love my job.

Well, today the walk between my car and my office stunk. It felt crappy, and I didn't want to go in. I was dreading it. I would love to share more about it, however have to be quite careful with what I share online. In the end, I LOVE my job, but have a challenge. The day ended up being okay, at least better than yesterday, however it is going to be tough.


After work, Husband and I went out for burgers and fries for our 29th. It was nice to go out. It provided a nice opportunity for us to chat about everything. Our jobs, our house... just everything. Even after being married for over four years, having our monthly "dates", it is still a much needed mini getaway. Sometimes we have to squeeze it into our schedules, sometimes we don't feel like going out, or doing anything different, however it is always worth the extra effort!



No comments:

Post a Comment