March 5, 2009

Friday Fill In #114

WOW! It has been SO long since I have done one of these... here goes nothin'

#114


ffi


1.Giving our extra candy to a random student that was having a bad day was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place and time.

3. It is never fair in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or ... WHAT! Those are my only choices?

5.My sister and I walk separate paths.

6. Our Puppy reminds me that there is joy and bliss in the simple things.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include giving Dakota a bath and Sunday, I want to Sleep!

Interested in participating in Friday Fill Ins? Check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I posted right after you at Friday Fill-ins. It was great to find your blog. From viewing your profile I share about 90% of what you have listed. Your puppy is adorable! We got a 4 yr. chocolate lab (Cassie) last summer and she is the love of my hubby's life. She's driving me nuts she's so hyper but she is cute. So are the 4 yr. old golden retriever (Allie) and our 13 yr. old cocker spaniel (Boo). Somewhere in there are my 3 kids. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete