October 13, 2009

I have a confession

Hello. My name is Kim, aka: Crazy Daisy, and I have a confession to make.

I have been blogging for around 21 months...

I enjoy reading a lot of blogs...

I do have some favs that I visit nearly every day, but visit many regularly, depending on my mood...

So here it is... my bloggy friends...


I do not use a blog reader.


Yep. You are reading that correctly.

I have meant too...

I just find it easier, in the moment, to bookmark the blog...

Thus, now I have hundreds of book marked blogs...

It is out of control...

In the name of organization and using my time wisely...

I WILL set up a blog reader...

I must.

4 comments:

  1. hehe...I tend to bookmark like crazy and then eventually find some time to organize the bookmarks and hopefully not get distracted reading blogs while working on that. LOL

    In fact, I did this recently and even posted about it. Cuz...it all can be turned into a good story. Right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly, that's a lot of bookmarks!!

    I don't use a blog reader, I jsut subscribe to RSS feeds. That way, it comes right into my inbox and I don't need to be online. That is particularly desirable since I have a satellite internet connection... Much easier to read them off line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are insane! Get thee set up on Google Reader, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to use a reader! It makes it SO much easier!

    ReplyDelete