November 21, 2009

What a wonderful day!

Though I stayed up until nearly 3am, and then sleeping in plenty late, today was a great day!

I was able to get some of the housework done; the basics... vacuuming, dishes, some laundry... It was also nice to spend a little time outside with husband, helping clean up more leaves! Now, I'm not really ready for snow, however at this point, I suppose it is November, we have only had one snowfall so far, and once it snows, I don't have to worry about the leaves! :)

I ordered a CD from Amazon. I haven't purchased a CD for SO long, however this one wasn't available on iTunes...

Husband and I also ended up at the mall. We are not huge mall shoppers, especially this time of year (i have decided that I would be ready for holiday decor and music, IF it wouldn't have already been around for the last 3+ months).

We did a little shopping, however overall it was just nice to do something a little different, and get out of the house!

We also picked up some ice cream and a few groceries for the upcoming holiday weekend!

Once home, we lit a fire in our fire pit, and sipped hot cocoa in the backyard. It was great.

Now, already after 10pm, I'm both tired, and wide awake. I still have a list of things I would like to work on; scrapbooking, a bit more laundry, sorting this last weeks mail, conference session proposals... i'll see. I might just sit around for the night!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can download CDs from Amazon? They'll go right into your iTunes library. :)

    ReplyDelete