April 17, 2010

I LOVE spring

Last weekend I planted broccoli, lettuce, onion, pepper and (something else that I cannot remember right now) seeds in the little containers. Instead of buying all plants this year, we decided to save even a bit more $$$ by planting the seeds instead!

We are likely a bit behind, however this is okay. I had planned to plant the rest of my seeds today, however planting flowers (seeds and bulbs), doing errands, cleaning out the garage, and washing the puppies filled my day. It was a great day though. I wish I could have gotten a little more done, however over all I'm pleased.

I'm curious if anyone here has ever had an 'issue' with Sears, or a Sears Outlet. Our dryer has been determined to be "non-repairable". Yes. It never worked and after they sent the repair person out multiple times and replaced pretty much the entire machine. It still doesn't work. We purchased a freaking metal rock. Not happy. I'll post more on this later...

Over all, things are going well, just super busy. Work is crazy, however I am enjoying working with a new co-worker. I was hesitant at first, however it has worked out well. Plus, it was great to have someone's help with the end of the year craziness going on. I also found out I will get to walk with my students at graduation! I'm super excited (though that likely makes me sound geeky), though concerned I'll almost just blend into looking like a student graduating. I'm often mistaken for a student worker in the office!

OOH. If you haven't been to Michaels lately, now might be just the right time! I was there yesterday and they have nearly everything on huge sale or clearance! It was FUN, and I could have purchased so much more, however restrained myself to on spending $30.00!

Well, that was all kinds of random. It is good to be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment