May 17, 2010

Leap Frog

It was Monday evening, and it was strangely quiet in the house. I asked husband if the dogs were upstairs with him... nope.

I looked outside. Dakota was looking for squirrels, and Jaffery appeared to be playing leap frog...

I slipped on Alans flip flops, and walked over. As I got closer, he licked at something... a huge ol lick, and then there was a look of "oh, that was gross" as he stuck his tongue out. He then jumped around and around. I saw was he was doing.

It was not good.

I hurried the dogs inside promising treats. I tossed a couple cookies to them, and hurried back outside, closing the door behind me.

I went over and said, "here little guy", jump on in.

Husband and I made a quick run over to the nearby lake, which i'm hoping a safer home than a back yard with 2 dogs and no where to hide!

No comments:

Post a Comment