May 17, 2010

Weekend fun

It was a great weekend. I spent Saturday with my friend, K. We ate at a great burger place, walked around downtown, and then enjoyed a beautiful park with a waterfall.


Sunday Husband and I worked in the yard and garden!


Our Veggie Garden... potatoes, tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, peas, corn, peppers, and yes, I did sneak in strawberries and watermelon :)


Dakota and Jaffery didn't help with the gardening much.


Husband and I.




I LOVE that some of our flowers and plants just come back every year.


Dakota is always worried about squirrels.



Then we went canoeing. We even took Jaffery with us (we found him a life jacket, and do not yet have one for Dakota).



After our boating adventure, I took Jaffery to the edge of the lake, with his life jacket still on, and worked with him in the water. He isn't completely sold on the idea of playing in the water, however he did at least try to amuse me :)

1 comment:

  1. that was fun, I like the waterfall...

    by the way, that's how dakota and jaffery help you. you don't want to see them running over your plants, do you? :)

    ReplyDelete