December 17, 2010

Gift Cards for Everyone

I hate shopping. At least at this very moment I do.

Minus a couple little bumps, today was a fabulous day at work. I have a new co-worker who is just amazing. We finish each other's sentences.  :)

Then, after work, I decide to try to get my holiday shopping done (yeah, I know. the week before the holiday...) I figure it would be better tonight than Saturday/Sunday. I quickly became frustrated with traffic, no parking, people forgetting how to drive properly, stores not having what I wanted, clerks ignoring my requests for help... UGH.

Needless to say, very little progress was made. I think everyone is getting gift cards this year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I think this is so mind blowing desgin, You are a good inedas creator, this gift cards design must attract a huge numbers of customers.

    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    ReplyDelete