December 14, 2010

What is my word?

The last couple of years, I have been intrigued with Ali Edwards "One Little Word" project. Basically she chooses a word to focus on each year. This particular post explains a lot about her journey and project with choosing a word.

I have wanted to participate in this before, and always found reason not to... ie: too busy, blah blah blah. Well, this year is the year. I will find a word. The trouble is I'm frustrated already. I know I'm supposed to just let the word come to me. I just wish it would hurry up and get here.

I want this project to be meaningful, soul searching, inspiring. I want this to be time I can be okay with having Me Time, reflecting, and looking forward.

I have a couple words floating around, however I'm not sure. They didn't jump out and grab me. I overanalyze everything and think too far ahead.

Ugh. Patience self. Deep breath.

Well, I hope my word reaches out soon. Until then, back to the grind!

1 comment:

  1. I had a word for 2010, and it was nice to have something to focus on. Am definitely picking another word for 2011. :)

    I had no idea where the idea originally came from - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete