January 8, 2011

{one little word 2011} Week 2


 I headed into Monday with the best intentions on keeping {simple} close to my mind, heart, and actions. I found it just doesn't work that way. Work (filled with before students come back meetings and paperwork) this week got the best of me. Alan was sick. I didn't feel great either. It is really cold outside (6 degrees as I type this at 10:30 am). Not to mention the laundry, dishes.... ugh. Anyhow. 

{simple}

This weekend, I'm hoping to regain some perspective on my word. I started by taking a deep breath when I began freaking out about hot having a photo for the challenge this week. I thought {simple} and this just came to me.

Archive of my One Little Word Photo Challenge Posts
Week One Post

To see other One Little Word Challengers, visit One Little Word - Week Two

For the details on joining in, visit One Little Word | Captured.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect shot for simple! No freaking out about the challenge. Plenty of time to post and share and if you miss a week no big deal. Skip it or post 2 photos another week.

    Have a great weekend. And feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good word, keep it simple, don't over think it, right! I might have to keep that word in mind for next year!

    ReplyDelete