- You can see I'm not doing so well on my Project "Finish the Scrapbook". In my defense, I have sorted tons of photos. It just doesn't look that way as I started with so many!
- Thank goodness the sticky notes are not all "to dos". Some there are from the "Bedroom Problems" post.
- I am thankful I had today off work to catch up. Well, I know that catching up in one day isn't going to happen, however I can pretend.
- I'm proud that I made breakfast this morning and had a salad for lunch.
- I packaged up the Sharpies and Post-It's for the winners of my giveaway.
- While I'm working on my blog, guest posts, and scrap projects all at the same time, I'm praying there is enough snow I do not have to work tomorrow - slim chance of that, 12+ inches of snow is nothing in MN - however I can hope.
- On my iPod -- Enya, Reba, Chicago, Ragheb Alama and Taylor Swift have all played in the last 10 minutes!
What is going on in your life, right now?