August 15, 2011

Bo Bunny Cards

I LOVE handmaking cards! I do keep a few premade ones on hand, just in case, however it is wonderful to make a card knowing exactly who will be opening it. A personalized card is the best! :)

Two of my nephews have a birthday in August! I wanted to make super cute cards for them.  looking through some of the new products, I fell in love with the new Bo Bunny Blast off Collection!



I limited myself to just a few pieces, however it is all adorable! All the paper above is double sided, thus giving so many options!

Full Supply List: Bo Bunny Press: Double Dot Designs Collection (12x12) Double Sided Paper-Journal-Dark Denim, Blast Off Collection-(12x12) Double sided paper-AliensBlast Off Collection-(12x12) Double sided paper-Stellar, Blast Off Collection Layered Chipboard Stickers with Glitter and Jewel Accents, Glue dots, Xyron Create a Sticker Inkadoo stackable ink, Me &; My Big Ideas Fern Rhinestones, Autumn Leaves Tia Bennett Freestyle alpha clear stamps, Score-It, White card stock

Using my Score-It, I scored the center of the white paper, making the fold easier to make.

Started gluing down background paper.


Though I didn't use the tag rims on the card, I did use them to trace the shapes. I wanted three layers, and by tracing the inside and outside of the rims, it helped with the layered effect.


 2nd card: glued down background paper and ran the ribbon through my Xyron Create a Sticker to make it easier to add to the card.

Used some of the scraps from the first card to layer this sticker.


I had LOTS of paper left over. Knowing I should keep the creative juices flowing, the size of the leftover white card stock to make 2 mini cards!

Still lots of pattern paper left over!





Do you hand make cards or gifts? What is it like to open a hand made card?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so creative & talented. Again, I would love for you to link this up to my Delight Me Party over at Doodles & Doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up to Delight Me (Doodles & Doilies)! Love these cards...super cute!

    ReplyDelete