|Baby's First Year Simple Scrapbook|
I had so much fun making this Baby's First Year book! My nephew was born in July and I decided this would help my sister and brother-in-law with keeping up with photos (at least a little). Plus it is a handy size to put in a purse to show off to friends and family! I would love to make more of these - super fun!
I had a couple DCWV stacks that were perfect for this book. The Doodlin' Around Stack was perfect for the monthly themes and the Animal Crackers was super cute to add little boy accents :) Of course, the cardstock stack was used for all the solids!
- Lots of odds and ends!
- Mead 6x9 envelopes
- DCWV Cardstock Stack, Brights
- DCWV Animal Crackers Stack
- DCWV the Doodlin' Around stack
- Xyron Create a Sticker
- My Mind's Eye Complete Boy Stack
- Making Memories Tag Maker and tag rims
- E-Z Runner Adhesive
- K&Company Mat Pad
- Glue dots
- Inkadinkado Stackables
- EK Success Edger Punch, Dotted Wave
- Big Bite
- My Mind's Eye 12x12 paper -"All Star" Twinkle Twinkle / Orange Circular Paper
- TPC Studio 12x12 paper- Rustic Garden Stripe
- My Mind's Eye 12x12 paper - Love Me Do "Circle of Love"
- EZ Runner adhesive
I participate in Several Linky Parties!