October 5, 2011

Halloween Cards

 I have been making Halloween cards this week! Here are a few I made from the same basic supplies with small changes that made a big impact!






Card One Supplies:
Chipboard title | Thickers, Iguana
Stamp | Northwoods Rubber Stamps
White and Black cardstock


 

Card Two Supplies:
My Mind's Eye | Lime Twist Fly a Kite "Everyday" Twine
Score-it board
Both Stamps | Northwoods Rubber Stamps
White and Black cardstock
Scrap paper with multicolor dots 



Card Three Supplies:
Memento Tangelo Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black
Both Stamps | Northwoods Rubber Stamps
White and Black cardstock
Score-it board



**Tiny Prints is offering a FREE Halloween card, Oct 6, 2011 Only! Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards. You may have inspired me to put together a few Halloween cards :)

    ReplyDelete