October 31, 2011

Scrapbook Starting Point 2

Last week, I came across this lovely blog, http://www.shimelle.com/ and participated in my first scrapbook starting point. It truly is a brilliant idea!
 
I'm going ahead and giving it another go this week.



Here is my starting point:  
 And here is where I ended:

Supplies:
Orange Cardstock (DCWV Jewel stack)
Fiskars Large Circle punch
Stamped sayings | Technique Tuesday, "This One" by Ali Edwards
Hero Arts LL927 Conversation Dots
Bone paper clip | Dog Bone Clips
Sharpies
Memento Ink | Potter's Clay
Stampendous! | My Favorite letters D
Stampendous! | My Favorite letters J
Unidentified pattern paper. The 12x12 sheet came in a kit, however I cannot find the brand. The other is scrap paper from my bin.

 


 Want to check out the others? Visit the post with the linky!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable layout. Love the photo. Well done on the layout challenge!

    ReplyDelete