December 20, 2011

2011 December Daily - Day 16, 17 and 18


Unfortunately, our lives are a bit boring :) Alan walks the puppies in the morning. We go to work. Come home. Make supper and eat. Check emails, blogs, news and watch Netflix... I had minimal photos and fell behind and didn't feel I had time to journal. However, I wanted to document something of each day. My 2 page layouts became 1 page on a few day. Yet, I am please with keeping up this far and am excited to finish the last few days!
Wrapping gifts!

What stumbles, roadblocks or unexpected changes have you come across while doing your December Daily project?

Supplies:

Not Listed Above: Red and White card stock and Ali Edwards Monthly Photo Overlays

You can find all my December Daily 2011 posts here

Be sure to leave a comment below with a link to your December projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment