January 10, 2012

"hello" card and pinterest!

I wanted to put together a quick card to add to my stash and actually {do} something with what I'm pinning on Pinterest!

I try to send cards specifically made for the occasion and person, however I like to keep a few on hand in case there is something that comes up and I don't have a chance to sit long enough to make anything cute! :)


Supplies:
Light brown cardstock from a DCWV pack,  pink craft thread, 2 tiny glue dots, "blue ice" ink for "hello" and around the edges,  Hero Arts "A Warm Hello" stamp (though I only used the "hello" part), and scrap pattern paper to make the paper flower.

The paper flower is something I pinned! :) Woot! Score one for my One Little Word, {do}!


This one didn't take more than a few minutes to make, but it turned out super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment