January 2, 2012

Project Life 2011/2012 Dec 26-Jan 1


This week also included a bit of our family Holiday celebration. There was a little overlap in photos from my December Daily project, however it seemed to feel okay to do it this way.

I also included a cute note from my sister. {Thanks Carrie-your note means more than you know}.

The "29" stickers on the picture of the Pho on the right side is because that was our "29th" celebration. Alan and I was married on May 29, and each month on the 29th, we do something to celebration. Anything from a meal out to frozen pizza and a Netflix movie.

And a closer look at the pages:



Supplies:
InLinkz.com


I hope to post Project Life Monday or Tuesday of each week. Be sure to leave a comment and a link to your Project life, or other post!

How will you be documenting your 2012?

5 comments:

  1. I really like this! The little tree, the note, the wallet size photos -- it's all just a bit different from the "normal" Project Life system. I'm really excited to get more of mine done -- I started on the 1st, so I only have two photos so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me to do my 365!! I probably won't post them all on my blog (maybe Facebook?), but it'll be fun to make a book at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my CUTE!! How did you do this?! I need to do this and print more photos this year! Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration! I need to put this on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about this Project Life so it's fun to see your pages. Thanks for stopping by Extravagant Purse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative project. I also like the idea of doing something special every month.

    ReplyDelete