January 17, 2012

Project Life 2012 Jan 2-8




I gave in and purchased the Cobalt edition as well, and I couldn't be happier! It goes with the Turquoise edition very well and gives me a few more options for design and color.



Supplies:
InLinkz.com
Not Listed: We R Memory Keepers 8.5x11 page protector,  "Forever Friends" stamp by Stamp Craft and blue ink

A closer look:





I used an insert page to include my post about my Compassion child. 







I also picked up a couple SMASH items to include... they fit the 3x4 pockets perfectly!

The Mom Creative

2 comments:

  1. So cool! Gorgeous pages and pics. Everything looks so cozy and happy. I love that you added Smash journal stuff in your pages. I also love the idea of including your blog post. Such great ideas you're sharing! I'll be keeping an eye out to see your future pages. :)

    Oh, and I'm also impressed and/or envious that you were able to complete 2 years of 365. That amazes me.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - and I love smash items!

    ReplyDelete