June 5, 2012

Project Life, May 28-June 3


Holy Moly! This week I had 239 photos to sort through! Complete craziness.  This included work, meetings, puppies (of course - can't go a week without photos of Dakota and Jaffery!), my supervisor retiring, Alan and my 8 / 15 anniversary (married 8 years/started dating 15 years ago) and a trip to St. Anthony Falls Historic District in Minneapolis.




With Alan's new job, we were not able to go on our typical annual multiday trip. Instead, for our anniversary trip, we had made the trip to South Dakota/Nebraska last weekend to attend a cousins wedding. We did a little local site seeing and enjoyed the long weekend with family. For our actual anniversary day on May 29, we bought a MN zoo membership and enjoyed the nice, but cool weather for the afternoon. I took way too many photos. To help with this in our album, I miniaturized them to fit on an 8 1/2 x 11 page :)

1. In iPhoto, I selected the photos I wanted to print.
2. Then, go to "file" --> "print"
3. Set paper size to 8 1/2 x 11, borderless
4. Set print size to "custom" 1.5x1.5 inch



5. Next, click on the "customize..." button. Here you will be able to better preview how the sheet of photos will print, and ensure they are all centered in the square. If they need adjusting, simply click on the photo to activate the toolbar to zoom, or slide the photo from side to side until your focal point is where you want it.
 
6. When everything looks good, Print :)


Then decorate, of course :)











Yes, I arrived at my office on Friday to find a giant pink flamingo. To be fair, I had gifted it to my supervisor a few months ago, and with his retirement, he decided to gift it back as the "pink flamingo traveling award". Nice.



Supplies

InLinkz.com

Also Used: Thickers (Blue), Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard Stickers (number/date), Project life cardstock (arrow), Bella BLVD Stephanie Hunt cardshock (#096 Coin Purse)

My other Project Life Posts - though I'm a bit behind on posting them all!

How are you organizing your photos this year?

4 comments:

  1. Great pages. Love the retirement surprise. That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! What a wonderful way to fit so many photos in. Visiting from the Mom Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun fun memories. Someday i hope to do a project life album. Love the MN Zoo myself and Happy Anniversary form a firt time visitor.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank for sharing how you printed your instagram photos! I have seen so many people do this using photoshop but all I have is iphoto! I really appreciate it! Love that I can now include those in my project life. You're awesome

    ReplyDelete