May 21, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday - Scrap Paper storage




I'm one of those crafters that hates throwing away even the smallest bit of paper. I love going back and making cards from leftover paper from previous projects. Eventually I had to find a storage solution.

I purchased a few file folders, and a file tote. I have everything organized by color. For the hard to categorize, I have a 'multi color' folder.




It just works for me!

Be sure to visit Rocks In My Dryer for other WFMW participants!

9 comments:

  1. That's a cute idea! I have trouble throwing scraps away too because I'm so cheap...um, frugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by...oooooh, you're a crafty person to boot! FUN stuff, great tip! Too bad I stink at crafts. :D Have a great day fellow iMac lover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a great idea - I'm going to show my wife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing! Isn't it great?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep meaning to do this, but everything is still in a pill all over my desk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! And it gives you incentive to make scrap paper works of art when the folders get too full!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only an incentive, but easy to find what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for stopping by! I love this idea! I am so going to do this. I can't stand throwing away pieces of paper and I've been trying to come up with a good storage method. I'm going to add you to my blogroll. Stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep ALL my scraps too. I'm so glad you shared photos of your system. This is a great way to organize them!

    ReplyDelete