July 4, 2011

Welcome my New Affiliate Company!

I want to share with you my first affiliate company, Two Peas in a Bucket

As an affiliate, I will occationally have links to their store within my blog posts. If you click on these links or any of the Two Peas in a Bucket banners and make a purchase, you help support my little blogging adventure. They offer tons of wonderful products and have competitive prices. An additional part of Two Peas that I love is the forums, classes, idea links, etc. There is so much inspiration on their website!


I promise to not start having crazy ads and links and promotions everywhere. I also promise that I will continue to be honest with you. I will not support a company or product that I do not believe in. I really love Two Peas in a Bucket and use so many of the products they carry. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Now, to get started, here is my Top 10 go to list of products available at Two Peas!

1. Foam Squares - These are simple, affordable and give a page a little 'pop'!
2. Card stock paper - I use a lot of cardstock in general, however I particularly go through a lot of brown
3.  Corner Punch - a simple, yet wonderful tool. I have always had a corner punch. It is amazing.
4. Copic Markers -  I'm still practicing on the copic technique, however they are amazing.
5. Crop a Dile Big Bite - I use lots of brads and other embellishments that use this amazing tool! (i remember the "old days" of having to use a craft hammer...)
6. Embossing powder and ink - In addition to using the ink and embossing powder for fun designs, I also use ink to give paper a weathered / distressed feel.
7. Adhesive - Nuff said! :)
8. EK Success Punches - I fought long and hard to not buy a punch (well, minus my corner punch). However, once I did, I was hooked. I have several, however really enjoy my EK success edger punches!
9. Brads - They come in so many sizes and shapes, however I typically use the basic round solid colored ones!
10. Sale items! - Who doesn't love a deal?

So there it is! I hope you enjoy Two Peas as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment