June 28, 2009

Today...

Husband's mom is visiting this weekend/week. We had a nice time walking through a downtown park, doing a little shopping, and just hanging out at the house. I also ordered a bunch of photos from Costco for trying to catch up on printing my Photo 365 project for this year! To try to re-collect myself with all going on, I went through my Remember the Milk page and did a little reorganizing. I'm starting to believe even more that it is the greatest since sliced bread!

Tonight, we have been just sitting around outside. The weather is perfect!

Back to work tomorrow! I'm super excited for the short week!

Can you believe it is nearly July!? Where did the time go!? What are you hoping to do before summer ends?

PS. thank you for the kind words after my last post. I really do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment