I have been doing this bloggy thing for 2 years (and a couple days)! My very first post was a goal list for the year. I did the same for my second year... and yes, I will continue. I like having birthday goals. I have found this has a nice personal feeling. "Everyone" has new years resolutions. I have my birthday goals.
So from last year my goals. Let's see how I did:
Now, things to do before turning 27:
- Save money
- Volunteer in at least 3 projects
- Exercise more
- Plant a garden!
- Put up a fence in backyard for puppy
- Make more time for friends
- Complete the 365 challenge and scrapbook the photos!
- Scrapbook at least 10 pages a month
Well. I didn't do great, however I can say I am okay with what I did do.
I did very well in planting a garden, getting a fence put up in our backyard, and completing (and continuing) in the 365 photo challenge.
I did scrapbook, however not near 10 pages a month. And, I'm very disappointed that I don't feel I made enough time for friends. That is sad, really. How hard are either of these things?
The others. Well. Let's just move to this years goals!
Before Turning 28:
- Read 5 books, cover to cover.
- Make even more time for friends, and family
- Volunteer in at least 2 projects (Already signed up for one!)
- Pay off credit card
- Keep control of incoming paper (mail, newspaper, coupons, etc!)
- Finish organizing basement and paint
- Research and then implement making more use of new dehydrator, especially this summer!
- Meal Planning - just do it!
- 10 scrapbook pages a month. I know I can!
I'm sure there is all kinds more, however I'll leave it at that. Let's hope for a great turn out. I CAN do this!
When do you set goals for yourself? What works to keep you on track?