February 27, 2011

10 Things That Made Me Smile this weekend

1. Jaffery's sense of style

 2. My {simple} DIY project
 


 4. Subway Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies! If you have not yet indulged in these. Please step away from the computer, run to your nearest subway and purchase at least 12 (for $5!). YUM!


Okay. Now that you are back from purchasing Subway cookies...


5. Books! A couple of these have been nagging on me to read them for quite some time and a couple are new (thanks to a local Borders closing clearance sale). Some of these are for work, some personal, however I'm excited for them all!




6. My torn up Muk Luk boot that Alan found in the back yard.... *cough cough.... Ummmm.
OOOPS. Not smiling... I meant to say...


6. My adorable Dakota and Jaffery whom would never do anything like take my MukLuks outside and rip them to shreds.  


7. I'm making last minute progress on my February "finish the scrapbook" project!

8. Mt. Dew 

9. That it snowed less than a foot in the last 48 hours. 

10. Finding an extra "How to be an Artist" poster... I purchased this at a garage sale about a year ago. I finally found a frame and was taking off the plastic to find a duplicate copy under!



Check out previous "things that made me smile" editions

What made you smile this weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Your 2 (seriously want, need, desire..), 4 (had one yesterday..sooo good!), 5 (never enough and I see sharpie/post it love on top so even better!) and 10 make me smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. Decided I would write down all the things that make me smile this week. Great way to remember and be grateful.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cookies at subway are sooo good! our one little subway sells out of those so quickly...it's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jaffrey's look. So cute. And those cookies look delish. I have to admit, I haven't been in a Subway in years, but maybe I'll have to venture in for those!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel you on the boots. My dog, Rodrigo, can find and destroy shoes in a record time.

    Oh and I have a cat named Jaffrey - great name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The globe was pretty fun (especially once I got to the ModPodging part). I love your DIY project with the cards, too. It is too cute!

    I see you're taking Ali's OLW class. Are you joining the blog hop tomorrow? You should stop by and check it out. I can't wait to see March's assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the things that make you smile. Your book pile is varied - fascinating reading! Sorry about your boot (smile). Visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete