Quite some time ago, I asked for some help with my livingroom space. Well, better late than never, here is the big reveal!
Alan was visiting his family for a weekend, and suddenly I had the urge to just take care of our dull gray/brown livingspace, right now. I went to Menards, bought paint, came home, pushed everything to the middle of the room and went to work.
It still isn't 100% where I want it to be, however it is so much better than before. Basically, a couch cover and a gallon of paint made a huge difference!
A couple things I still would like to change, but can live with for now:
- Find a rug that matches the colors and theme
- Take out the carpet (which will involved cleaning up the mess of hardwood floor underneath)
- New furniture
- New curtains/window treatments
- Paint the trim
- I also feel the walls are still missing some beautiful decor, I just cannot place exactly what.
- And as long as we are being super ambitious, I would love to add three -four 1'x1' windows near the top of the wall where the clock and majority of white flowers are.
If you haven't checked out my giveaway, be sure to hop on over to comment for a chance to win!