February 20, 2011

Winner Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Okay. No one has won a chicken dinner... at least not from this little blog. :)

I (well, actually Alan) have finally drawn the Sharpie and Post-It winners from my Journaling success post!

Drum roll please......


The winners are Daisy (from Daisy a Day) and Nezzy (from Cow Patty Surprise)! Thank you both. I will be emailing you to find out information on shipping.


Thank you to everyone that entered. 

I want to send a special shout out to Katie, at Life with Katie.  She had multiple entries due to helping spread the word with twitter. She also helped me catch the attention of some folks on Twitter (yes, Sharpie and PostItProducts) Even though her name was not officially drawn, I would like to send a little thank you to her. Katie-I'll be in touch! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo....thank you ever so much. I'm doin' my little happy dance here!!! Ya don't know how much we use these little markers!!!

    I feel Kid's Church smilin' from ear to ear.

    God bless ya and have a marvelous Monday sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete